Always remember to wash your hands before touching your new tattoo
1. Remove Bandage after 2 hours. DO NOT REBANDAGE!
2. Wash tattoo gently 3 to 4 times a day using a mild soap. Use warm not hot warm.
3. Always pat your tattoo dry using a soft cloth or towel. Never rub a new tattoo
4. Apply a small amount of tattoo aftercare product. Use only recommended ointment 3 to 4 a day for the first 3 to 4 days then switch to an unscented hand lotion. It is important to use only a small amount. Do not over apply DO NOT USE VASELINE OR POLYSPORINE.
5. A slight protective scab will form in about 2 days. DO NOT scratch or pick at the tattoo. DO NOT expose the tattoo to direct sunlight.
6. Healing will be complete in approximately 7 to 10 days.
7. DO NOT soak in a bath and NO swimming until the skin is completely healed.
8. Proper care during healing will insure detail and colour.
9. If you have any questions call Paris Ink 905-845-7465. DO NOT rely on the information from anyone but a professional tattoo artist.
ADDITIONAL TIPS FOR A BETTER-HEALED TATTOO: you may rinse your tattoo if dirt is present, but never soak your tattoo, and do not enter a pool or sauna with a fresh tattoo. Do not expose to sunlight for at least 4 weeks, or until the tattoo is healed. To preserve your tattoo, once it is healed, apply sunblock to tattoo if it will be exposed to the sun. Do not soak tattoo in water (bathing or swimming) for at least 2 weeks or until healed. If you work out (esp. cardiovascular or aerobic) take some time off. Profuse sweating has the same effect on new tattoos as soaking in water. Wear loose clothing that can allow your healing tattoo to breathe..
Note: Average healing time for the tattoo is 7-14 days; Healing time varies, Peeling skin is normal. It is completely normal for your healing tattoo to itch. Don’t pick or scratch this will cause damage to the design. If it itches, apply more lotion or cream. Let it heal naturally. Any touch up work required can be done up to three months from your tattoo date. There after, any additional details or work added will be done at your cost
1. The number one rule, never touch a new piercing without washing your hands.
2. Fresh Piercings should be cleaned 1 or 2 times a day. Cleaning to often may slow down the natural healing process.
3. Using Hydrogen Peroxide for one day, use a cotton swab or cotton ball and gentle place on the piercing. Rinse the piercing with clean water. No Alcohol or salts they dry out the tissue and prolong the healing 4. Always dry the piercing with a clean disposable cotton product, gauze, cotton ball or cotton swab. Gently pat the piercing dry never rub.
5. Unless there is a problem with the size, style or material of the initial jewelry, leave it in place for the entire healing period. A qualified piercer should perform any necessary jewelry change that occurs during healing.
7. With clean hands or paper product, be sure to regularly check the threaded ends on your jewelry for tightness. (“Righty-tighty, lefty-loosey”)
8. For mouth piercings, lip, tongue, Marylyn rinse your mouth with original Listerine Only at least 4 times daily after meals. Mix half & half water and Listerine. Full strength prolongs the healing process.
9. If you have any questions call Paris Ink 905-845-7465. DO NOT rely on the information from anyone but a professional Piercer.
Note: Initially, some bleeding localized swelling, tenderness or bruising may occur . In addition, some discoloration, itching and secretion (not puss) may form. Continue to clean the piercing until it fully heals. A piercing may seem healed before the healing process is complete. This is because piercings heal from the outside in, and although it may feel like it has healed the tissue remains fragile on the inside. Keep Cleaning throughout the entire process. Clean, Clean and Clean